Whether you are new to the sport and want to try it out or have experience playing but don't wish to play at a competitive level, this is the spot for you! The community program is for players who want to play in a more relaxed and fun environment where they are able to play with their friends in their local community.
This program is offered to the following age groups:
U10: 2012 & 2013
U12: 2010 & 2011
U15: 2007 & 2008
U18: 2004, 2005 & 2006
U10 and U12 Friday Night Futsal Program Details:
1x Weekly In-House Games (Friday Night Futsal)
- This option is ideally for players who may be new to the sport and are looking to show up and play with friends once weekly without having to play in the SNS league.
- This program is our Friday Night Futsal program which consists of smaller teams and lots of playing time.
- Uniforms will be provided to this group and we only askthat parents provide shin guards for their player(s).
U13, U15 and U18 Program Details:
1x Weekly In-House Games + League
- This option is geared towards players who wants to play for fun but would also like to play in the SNS league. These players will play in-house games once weekly and have league games in the SNS B League.
- Each player will require the home game jersey from the website store. A number will be assigned to you if you do not already have one. The number will be assigned by the Technical Director - Youth & Senior Development.
**Please note: Players will have time off from December 25-January 3 - Christmas Break**
What is Futsal?
Futsal is a soccer game played on a hard court surface, samller than a soccer pitch, and mainly indoors. It has similarities to five-a-side soccer. Futsal is played between two teams of five players each, one of whom is the goalkeeper. Futsal is played with unlimited substitutions.
U10 and U12 cost: ( Born in 2013/ 2012 / 2011 / 2010 )
U13, U15 and U18 cost: ( Born in 2009 / 2008 / 2007 / 2006 / 2005 / 2004 )
- Facility costs
- Coaches - Lead and assistants
- Registration with governing bodies (Soccer Nova Scotia & Canada Soccer)
- Training Equipment
- Administrative (operations, registration system, processing fees, etc.)
- League Fees (games, facilities, administration, etc.)
Schedule and Covid Health Check:
Start Date: October 25th
U10 and U12 In-House Games: Fridays - Hillside Park, Cavalier Drive, Kingswood Elementary, Rocky lake Elementary, and Waverley Memorial from 6:00pm-8:00pm. *Please note: details about exact times and locations will go out closer to the start of the season
U13, U15 and U18 In-House Games: Days, Time and Location TBD
U13, U15 and U18 SNS B League Games: Days, Time and Location TBD
Once registered, please refer to your individual TeamSnap account where you will find all up to date schedule details - times, play days and locations. As well, players are required to complete the Covid health check, which is mandatory for anyone attending training. A TeamSnap walkthrough could be found below which outlines the check-in process as well as other features.
If you are interested in coaching the Community Program , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the U10-U12 Community Program, please contact: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the U13-U18 Community Program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED TO KNOW
Schedules are subject to change based on facility availability. If location or time changes, communication will be sent out via TeamSnap.
Need financial assistance?
** We are a non-profit soccer club and we strive to balance low program fees (as low as possible) with superior coaching and training opportunities. If our fees present a barrier for your player, we encourage you to contact Suburban FC at email@example.com to discuss payment options. There are also opportunities for financial support available through KidSport and Jumpstart **
What happens if there is bad weather and field closures?
** Unfortunately due to time constraints and COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no make-up sessions or pro-rated refunds due to poor weather / field closure. Field closures and extreme weather conditions are beyond our control. We will always strive to ensure that programming is offered when we have access to fields and it does not jeopardize the safety of our players. Any cancellations will be clearly communicated via TeamSnap. **